Winter has officially hit Southern California. Now that the days are colder and shorter, try some of the activities below to make winter more fun!
- Relax on a beach. They’re less crowded and the waves are still a site to see.
- Go ice skating. Several outdoor malls set up ice skating rinks for families to enjoy.
- Eat Ramen. It’s finally cold enough to enjoy Ramen and it’s warm broth.
- Drive to the mountains and play in some snow. If you haven’t tried skiing or snowboarding, now’s your chance.
- Visit one of the several amusement parks. The lines tend to be shorter than the summer and they are all decorated with a winter theme!